Yes. Clients have consistently chosen Altibase over Oracle, IBM, Microsoft and others. Altibas has replaced many traditional on-disk databases in various industries that require real time solutions since 1999. Altibase now has over 600 global enterprise clients including 8 Fortune Global 500 companies with thousands of mission critical deployments worldwide.
Why Do Clients Choose Altibase over Oracle, IBM, Microsoft and Others?
- Product maturity rich with function and feature
- Altibase is opensource which includes its cutting-edge scale-out technology, sharding
- No license costs with flexible and competitive subscription fees
- 19 year’ accumulated know-how of dealing with over 6,000 mission critical use cases
- Track record of successful deployments with enterprise customers
- Ability to utilize in-memory and disk-resident capabilities using a single product
- Reliable, superior product performance and lower TCO
- Altibase is an open source DBMS and its subscription fees are competitive in pricing
- Over 19 years of legendary support and high customer satisfaction scores
Altibase Retention Rate:
Over 90% of Altibase’s clients have resigned maintenance/upgrade contracts in the last 19 years.