- Altibase has 20 years of experience in producing, selling and supporting mature DBMS solutions for over 650 enterprise clients including 8 Fortune Global 500 companies.
- Altibase has been deployed in over 6,000 mission critical applications where mere minutes of downtime could translate into huge financial and litigation-related losses.
- Altibase provides and adheres to strict technical SLAs to guarantee peace of mind and accountability.
- Altibase is a relational DBMS and is compatible and interoperable with Oracle and other legacy DBMSs.
- Altibase has an over 90% customer retention rate.
- Altibase has a quality reference customer base including HP, Samsung, E*Trade, Hyundai, China Mobile, etc. (see the full list here)
Altibase has 20 years of experience of serving over 650 enterprise clients including 8 Fortune Global 500 companies. Their adoption and utilization of Altibase is, in almost all cases, for their mission critical applications. For them, mere minutes of downtime can translate into millions of dollars in losses and can lead to serious legal disputes with their customers. Altibase has an over 90% customer retention rate.
Altibase provides and adheres to strict technical SLAs to guarantee peace of mind and accountability. Altibase has 20 years of accumulated know-how of dealing with clients in the face of great crises and dangers related to their databases.
Altibase’s full adherence to traditional relational principles and paradigms paves the way for adopting and utilizing Altibase for other applications currently using Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
Altibase – Downloading is Believing.