By leveraging Altibase’s hybrid architecture and big data capabilities, the company deployed a unified solution that met all of its needs.
Use Case: Big Data
The company is a leader in professional advisory and consulting. It specializes in consulting, actuarial advisory, assurance and tax services.
The company did not possess a database solution that could handle the demand of its growing Data & Analytics (D&A) services. The company faced the challenge of finding a solution for its clients with real time data processing and high performance.
- The company wanted a database solution that could handle both current and historical data quickly and easily.
- The solution had several critical prerequisites: high performance, easy-to-use interface and features that could seamlessly handle data transfer between big data and the database itself.
- For its global operations, the company required an easy-to-deploy, feature-rich database that could address the rigors of enterprise demands while also being flexible and efficient.
- The company’s goal was to deploy a software solution that would work within the confinements of its current hardware infrastructure.
The company found a solution with Altibase’s hybrid architecture. By leveraging Altibase’s in-memory and big data capabilities, the company deployed a unified solution that met all of its needs.
- The company is now able to effectively meet all high performance database requirements.
- Altibase Hadoop connector satisfied the company’s big data transfer requirements.
- Since Altibase is a traditional relational database that supports all common interfaces while being SQL standards compliant, the implementation was easy and met its relational database requirements.
- The company’s data management systems for D&A were optimized. Altibase’s hybrid architecture allowed the company to keep large, historical data on disk tables while addressing current, frequently used data on memory tables.
- The company leveraged Altibase’s ability to work on virtually all commodity platforms and operating systems.
Downloading is believing.